Re: Keeping synchronized

Subject: Re: Keeping synchronized
From: Karla Saari Kitalong <kitalong -at- pegasus -dot- cc -dot- ucf -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:21:39 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone use the Windows briefcase application for this? Isn't it
supposed to help keep files current? I haven't used it, so I'm asking.

kk
Karla Saari Kitalong, PhD U. of Central Florida
kitalong -at- pegasus -dot- cc -dot- ucf -dot- edu karla -at- kitalong -dot- net
Voice 407-823-6257 Fax 775-665-7949
I've seen how you can't learn anything when you're
trying to look like the smartest person in the room.
-- Barbara Kingsolver, The Poisonwood Bible