fields in or on a tab

Subject: fields in or on a tab
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

The window I'm documenting has 3 tabs, each with a
number of fields. Do you click in a field that is
*in* a specific tab, or click on a field that is on a
specific tab? or some combination?

tia,

Becca

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://mail.yahoo.com/