Survey says????

Subject: Survey says????
From: kkostuch -at- Dotsconnect -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:09:58 -0400

Think like a customer: Of course, this is what we need to always keep in
mind. Our first step in doing this is to get into our customers (actually
our users) minds. Ideally, we would like to visit our clients, interview
them, and observe their usage of our documentation; however, do to
budgetary constraints, this is not an answer. So . . . we have decided to
come up with an incredible survey/questionnaire for our clients to relay
their documentation wants, needs, requests, and opinions.

I'm sure many of you have been in this boat before. That is why I come to
you to help me get started. Does anyone know a great resource to get me
started, or do you have any suggestions as to what questions would be best
to include?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

Krista M. Kostuch

Technical Communicator

706.644.9599 (phone)

706.644.1454 (fax)