RE: htmlhelp: hhctrl.ocx?

Subject: RE: htmlhelp: hhctrl.ocx?
From: "Fisher, Melissa" <Melissa -dot- Fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:25:06 -0400

Sorry for the belated summary, but I wanted to express my thanks to Gay,
Kent, Dannette and Maggie for their help with my problem:

> I have sent my .chm to one of the members of my project team,
> but she keeps
> getting the message that she needs a newer version of
> hhctrl.ocx. She can
> click OK a dozen or so times to open the help file, but when
> it finally does
> open she gets a page not found message.

We seem to have worked this out with the help of our IS team. Apparently I
was not reading RoboHTML's help file very closely and there is an update
program provided by eHelp that solves this problem. Mea culpa, sorry for
hogging the bandwidth.

Thanks again everyone!

Melissa Fisher
melissa -dot- fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com