Re: fields in or on a tab

Subject: Re: fields in or on a tab
From: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:20:26 +1100

Becca asked about "in a tab" vs "on a tab."

Now that I've had my coffee, it occurs to me to mention that
sometimes you can side-step this issue by constructing your
procedure like this.

1. Click the Options tab, and then choose [the option you want to mention].

Also, you can write "The tab displays [stuff]" rather
than "There is stuff in/on the tab."

MW
Melbourne