Re: fields in or on a tab

Subject: Re: fields in or on a tab
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:31:53 -0400

A tab is the thingie that sticks up. A tabbed page is the page that is
attached to the tab. When you click the tab (the thingie that sticks up and
is visible), the tabbed page appears. The tabbed page has the Muckamuck
check box, the Deedledum list, and the Bopawama field.

"Tab" has a generally accepted meaning that any dictionary provides. It is
not the "page", but the little thingie.