RE: TM or R?

Subject: RE: TM or R?
From: jmorel <jmorel -at- slp -dot- fr>
To: "'Barbara'" <iluvsoftware -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:21:49 +0200

Do not assume anything when it comes to this. If you want to know about
your company's trademarks, check with the legal department. If you don't
have one, check with the R&D manager who will point you in the right
direction. For other companies, check their websites or other

documentation.

Here is a website that covers trademarks:
http://www.uspto.gov/web/menu/tm.html

Good luck.
Josee