Looking for sample questions for a survey

Subject: Looking for sample questions for a survey
From: Ted Rose <tedr -at- frontline-pcb -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:56:45 +0300

I want to create a questionnaire for our technical support team
to learn about their most frequently encountered problems and
solutions. This information will help me understand
how customers use our documentation. I am also looking for
sample questions that ask how customers use documentation.

Can  anyone recommend a web page or other source of such surveys,
with sample questions I could adapt for my own purposes?

Thanks for listening.

--
Ted Rose
Technical Writer