HUMOR: Working with my hands tied? (Andrew Plato's response)

Subject: HUMOR: Working with my hands tied? (Andrew Plato's response)
From: Chris Hamilton <cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 07:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew sent me an e-mail message about this:

"Quit whining about it. Real technical writers
overcome difficulties and don't wallow in them. You've
got feet. You've got toes. Holy crap, I'm paying you
to write the damn manual, not to whine about some
stupid physical confinement.

In my company, we hobble new technical writers to
teach them how to be tough and work through a little
inconvenience. That's what's going to separate those
who work from those who don't in the coming nuclear
winter!

Now get to work, dammit!

www.getworkingyou.com -- all the abuse and twice the
caffeine."

(The preceding announcement was a test of the Andrew
Plato e-mailing system. Andrew did not write any of
it. If this had been an actual Andrew Plato e-mail,
you would have been told where to go.)

http://mail.yahoo.com/