Re: Looking for sample questions for a survey

Subject: Re: Looking for sample questions for a survey
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Ted Rose <tedr -at- frontline-pcb -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 07:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

> I want to create a questionnaire for our technical support team
> to learn about their most frequently encountered problems and

Why...most times, the information is biased or skewed. Better
suggestion...call them on the phone. Talk to them. In my case, I
rarely fill them out unless I'm in a mood other than normal, under
which conditions the respomnse is not norm. Call me on the phone and
I'll talk to you honestly.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer