RE: Looking for sample questions for a survey

Subject: RE: Looking for sample questions for a survey
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: 'John Posada' <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:31:03 -0400

I did this recently, about 3 months ago, called every one of our customers
up and spoke to them and informed them that:

1. The help is NOW new, rewritten and new, (read, usable)
2. context-sensitive

Our customers ran to the help in droves and drove down the tech support
calls by 25% I'm told.

this was my experience. Now on a regular basis I call customers to see if
there's more that SHOULd be in the help, training, etc.
<snip>
Why...most times, the information is biased or skewed. Better
suggestion...call them on the phone. Talk to them. In my case, I
rarely fill them out unless I'm in a mood other than normal, under
which conditions the respomnse is not norm. Call me on the phone and
I'll talk to you honestly.
</snip>