Links from Frame Master Pages (v6.0)

Subject: Links from Frame Master Pages (v6.0)
From: Mark Dempsey <dempseys3 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWRL <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

In Frame 5.5.6, I made a template with hypertext links
on the master page. As I've moved to 6.0, I find the
master page links no longer work in PDF. Is there a
workaround for this, or am I missing something
obvious. When I cut and paste the hypertext to the
body page, they work fine. It's just when they're on
the master page that they're a problem.

TIA,

=====
--