RE: Links from Frame Master Pages (v6.0)

Subject: RE: Links from Frame Master Pages (v6.0)
From: Lief Erickson <lerickson -at- mqsoftware -dot- com>
To: 'Mark Dempsey' <dempseys3 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:00:20 -0500

Mark Dempsey is having a FrameMaker problem....

<<In Frame 5.5.6, I made a template with hypertext links
on the master page. As I've moved to 6.0, I find the
master page links no longer work in PDF. Is there a
workaround for this, or am I missing something
obvious. When I cut and paste the hypertext to the
body page, they work fine. It's just when they're on
the master page that they're a problem.>>

Mark,

That is a known bug in FrameMaker 6.0. A fix was released by Adobe at the
end of June. Check their website for details and the patch.

-Lief Erickson
IBM Certified Expert - MQSeries
Sr. Technical Writer
MQSoftware, Inc.