Help Desk scripts and Call Response scripts

Subject: Help Desk scripts and Call Response scripts
From: Zanne Freeland <zanne_f -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I need to write some Help Desk scripts and Call
Response scripts for a client. My company is creating
a product, and we're including scripts which the help
desk can use to provide help on the product, without
ever having to be trained on it (scary, I know). No
one in our Creative Content department's done this,
though we have done Help Desk quick reference cards.

I'm looking for some examples of these scripts. I
should be able to get some from the client, but I'd
really like to seem like I know what I'm doing, before
I get them. *grin*

Our own help desk doesn't use them, and searching on
the Techwr-l archives and About.com yields nothing,
which leads me to wonder how common these are. Any
answers?

Since this doesn't appear to be all the common, feel
free to e-mail me personally, rather than on the list.
If I get many responses, I'll post a follow-up.

Thanks,

Zanne Freeland
Content Developer
Xpedior, Inc.