RE: Keyboard Combinations

Subject: RE: Keyboard Combinations
From: "Dan Lewis" <danlew -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:17:00 -0400

>I'm looking for *published* information on referring to keyboard
>combinations, specifically on connectors to use (e.g., press
>CTRL-V to paste, press CTRL+V to paste).

Not sure what you mean by "published" but you should be able to
find a great many instances of CTRL-[key] in printed
documentation that predates the dominance of Mr. Gates. It was a
pretty well established standard in the early 80s when windows
were the things that caused glare on my green CRT.

-Dan Lewis
Vitel Software, Worcester, MA