Subject: Using Text from Microsoft Manual of Style

From: Mark Levinson <MarkL -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:09:43 +0200

If you look through the Microsoft website--
I know it may take a while, so be careful not
to miss lunch; or tomorrow's breakfast--
I think that eventually you will find something
called the ten-percent rule, which is Microsoft's
waiver saying that to quote up to ten percent
of one of their manuals or help files, you don't
even need to ask permission.

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
markl -at- gilian -dot- com