Help with Wet Carpet Cleaning tech piece, please...

Subject: Help with Wet Carpet Cleaning tech piece, please...
From: "Diana Barnum" <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:35:05 -0400

Hi,

I'm writing an article for a carpet cleaning industry, and need to find info
on technical aspects of the business; ie. comparisons of different water
extraction equipment.

If you know of any references for help, please share. I've tried typing all
type of words into library & internet directories: water extraction, carpet
cleaning, mold & mildew, flood damage, house restoration, you-name-it. No
luck.

Also they need to know about specific mold & mildew damage that can arise.

Please email any help you may have.

Much appreciated,
Diana Barnum
Independent Technology Consultant - Moving Ahead Tech
Open your own online Computer Superstore today. http://www.handteam.com/mat

Visit http://www.handtech.com/mat for all your computer needs; hardware,
software, supplies, training. 400+ online courses (CEU's & MS Certified) -
3 FREE.