RoboHelp vs. RoboHTML

Subject: RoboHelp vs. RoboHTML
From: Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:33:39 -0500

I just noticed this thread on RoboHelp vs. Frontpage...

In my position, (I am new to Tech Writing and have no previous experience
with on-line help) I am trying to put together on-line help files. The tool
I was given to use was RoboHTML. After I ran into some problems... I went
looking for help on RoboHTML. The only thing I could find, on the e-Help
site, (formerly BlueSky), were references to RoboHelp and nothing on
RoboHTML.

I was led to believe that RoboHTML and RoboHelp are two separate software
applications from the same vendor. Can anyone clarify this situation?

I've noticed a couple of signature tag lines mentioning RoboHelp so I'm
hoping that there are some experienced Robo folks on this list.

Thanks in advance.

Ken Bowes
KBowes -at- DACG -dot- com
(713) 361-3540