Re: Greek characters and Unicode

Subject: Re: Greek characters and Unicode
From: "Ricardo J. Rodriguez Fernandez" <rrodriguez -at- nseg -dot- org>
To: Framers Omsys <framers -at- omsys -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 17:36:58 +0200

Well, your input is welcome, but, what there are a lot of people that says here
and there that FrameMaker doesn't support Unicode? May be "support" has different
meanings depending on who consider it? Sorry, I'm puzzling. I'm a newbie technical

writer and for me this is one of the darkest topics I've found. Please, any new
input that permit clarify this concern will be welcome.

Thanks indeed,
Ricardo Rodríguez
Seminario de Estudos Galegos