RE: desktop or laptop?

Subject: RE: desktop or laptop?
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:52:13 -0400

A third alternative has not yet been mentioned... I have a laptop here at my
office, but it's in a docking station, and I've got a 17" monitor connected,
and of course to the network.... and a big, fat, cushioned brief case meant
for this laptop when I take it home. The docking station is a wonderful
tool!

HTH,
Nancy McDonald
Sr. Project Manager