RE: desktop or laptop?

Subject: RE: desktop or laptop?
From: "Fisher, Melissa" <Melissa -dot- Fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:03:03 -0400

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who was able to give me an
opinion. I have to say I am still a bit undecided, though the laptop is
looking better and better. So thanks everyone!

Also wanted to say a bit of a goodbye to folks I've communicated (and
argued) with both off and on the list for the past 3 or 4 years. I am
signing off the list now for what may be a very long time, but I wanted to
thank everyone for the tremendous wealth of information they've shared, and
apologize to anyone I've ever blown off or ignored; I promise it was nothing
personal, just life getting in the way. That's a battle I've chosen to end
by letting life win! I especially want to thank in big bold red italics with
several exclamation points, Eric and Deborah who've made it all possible.

Thanks everyone!

Melissa Fisher
melissa -dot- fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com