.chm to hlp?

Subject: .chm to hlp?
From: "bryan johnson" <bryan -dot- johnson -at- motoman -dot- com>
To: <"TECHWR-L"<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:14:26 -0400

Just as I've finished the project from hell, my software engineer has realized that he can't use a .chm file and needs a .hlp file!!!
Soooo, is there anyway to convert a .chm help file back down to .hlp? If no, is there an easy way to create a .hlp file using the htm files or converting them to rtf?
I'm completely lost!
thanks for your help as always.

Bryan K. Johnson
technical writer