RE: .chm to hlp?

Subject: RE: .chm to hlp?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:37:47 -0400

Depends on your tools, I suppose.

For example, if I wrote he thing in FrameMaker and used WebWorks Publisher
to make the CHM, I'd have to create a new set of mappings, based on my CHM
mappings, and then push a few buttons . . .. It's probably the case that
other HATs can do this as simply . . ..

However, unless you are writing for 16-bit Windows, CHM should be no
problem. Time for the s/w engineer to earn his pay ;?P

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com