Human Factors in Info Design

Subject: Human Factors in Info Design
From: Sally Carter <SallyC -at- captura -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:01:44 -0700

I'm signed up to take the "Human Factors in Information Design" class from
Bentley College. It's a distance learning class which will be offered via
the Web on September 14 and 15 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). The Web session
ties into the classroom session on the Bentley campus in Waltham, Mass.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Web portion of the class will be cancelled
unless more people sign up. I really would like to take this class and hope
that doesn't happen.

If any of you are interested, please let the registrar know of your interest
ASAP. Phone number is 781-891-2800. For more info about the class and the
Information Design program, you can check out the Bentley web site at
http://www.bentley.edu/admissions/dce/id/index.html
<http://www.bentley.edu/admissions/dce/id/index.html> . They will cancel
the class by this Friday if they don't get at least four more participants.

Thanks!

Sally Carter
Captura Software, Inc.