RE: desktop or laptop? [carrying a laptop]

Subject: RE: desktop or laptop? [carrying a laptop]
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: "'kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net'" <kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:22:42 -0700

Just a plug for another company that I think makes great laptop carrying
bags (along with many other carry bags)... www.tombihn.com

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.