Context ID Utility

Subject: Context ID Utility
From: "Peter Lucas" <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "'FrameMaker List'" <Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:34:46 -0700

Does anybody know if there's a Windows utility that will show you the
context ID for a field/object without having to dig into the source code?

Our company's software consists of several forms and each form has multiple
fields. Each field has a help context ID. When the user has the cursor in a
field, they can press F1 to view the field-level help/definition. Is there a
utility that will allow me to press F1 and then get a popup response that
displays the context ID for the field?

I could have sworn I saw this utility once before, but maybe I was
dreaming...

I'm using Windows 98. Our development platform is Delphi 4 and I use
WinHelp.

Thanks!

Peter Lucas
Decade Software Company