RE: .chm to hlp?

Subject: RE: .chm to hlp?
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:05:59 -0400

RoboHTML's documentation claims that their .CHM files can be made into
context-sensitive Help on C and C++ platforms only. I've already switched
the Help I was developing for a Visual FoxPro application to WinHelp before
I got too far into it, based on this. Is it not true?

Justin Cascio, Kosher Queer (Reform)
http://www.geocities.com/justin-paul.geo/
justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com <mailto:justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
"The naked truth about me is to the naked truth of Salvador Dali as an old
ukelele in the attic is to a piano in a tree, and I mean a piano with
breasts."
-James Thurber