voice recognition tools

Subject: voice recognition tools
From: NicoleMuniz -at- cs -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:59:07 EDT

Hi-
I'm wondering, has anyone had any experience using voice recognition tools,
such as Dragon Systems Naturally Speaking, with Adobe FrameMaker and/or
Exceed ? I'm trying to find out (a.) whether Frame and Exceed work well with
voice recognition and (b.) whether people have had good luck getting their
companies to invest in voice recognition tools.
thanks, nicole
nicolemuniz -at- cs -dot- com