RE: .chm to hlp?

Subject: RE: .chm to hlp?
From: "Susan Ahrenhold" <sahrenhold -at- winspc -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:17:49 -0400

According to the eHelp RoboHelp Office 2000 Basic/Intermediate HTML Help
Training Manual (currently open on my desk as I design a style sheet), In
Chapter 30, Context-Sensitive Help, both What's This, and Window level
context-sensitive help can be created in RoboHTML.

I haven't as yet done this in my own work environment, but we are currently
planning a project that will use this functionality.

Sue Ahrenhold
Assumption is the mother of all foul-ups.