RoboHelp Books

Subject: RoboHelp Books
From: "Shorr, Henry (JUS)" <hshorr -at- jus -dot- gov -dot- mb -dot- ca>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 08:25:46 -0500

I am aware of two third party books on RoboHelp 2000

* SAMS Teach Yourself RoboHelp 2000 for HTML Help by Char James-Tanny

I may have mentioned this book in a previous posting. I found it to be very
helpful

* RoboHelp Office 2000 Bible

I just came across this book recently. I can't give an assessment
of it.

I checked with a book seller who found no titles so far on RoboHelp 9, the
newest version.

Henry Shorr

Henry Shorr
Training Consultant
Manitoba Corrections
810-405 Broadway
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3L6
Canada

Phone: 204-945-7298, Fax: 204-945-5537
email: hshorr -at- jus -dot- gov -dot- mb -dot- ca