RE: Context ID Utility

Subject: RE: Context ID Utility
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'Leslie Johnson (Wasser)'" <a-leslij -at- microsoft -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:54:15 -0400

I've successfully used RHs Bughunter version 4.01 which is included in the
RH8 Office Tools set. I enter the name of the HLP file and then pass map
(context-sensitive) ID numbers and the appropriate context-sensitive (or not
depending on if it's incorrectly assigned or not) topic is displayed.

but that's my .02.