PDFs print one copy only

Subject: PDFs print one copy only
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 07:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...came in today and my boss tells me that the internal repro
shop is having problems printing Acrobat 4 files. It seems that no
matter how many copies they ask for in the Acrobat Print Manager,
only one copy prints. They might enter 4 copies and it only prints 1.

Please...no discussion on whether it is better to print multiple
copies than use a professional printer. All I want to know is if
there is a known bug that causes this and if there is a fix for it.

Thanks

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer