RE: PDFs print one copy only

Subject: RE: PDFs print one copy only
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:39:18 -0400

Hallo:

I have run into a similar problem on HP printers where multiple copies will
print but the collate switch doesn't work. Thus, I suspect it is a problem
with Acrobat. There used to be a third party print utility called SuperPrint
that I enjoyed using back in the Win 3.1 days. . . it took over all the
Windows and application printing . . . perhaps such a third-party printing
solution can resolve the problem?

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Best regards,

Sean