CBT Software

Subject: CBT Software
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:13:04 -0400

hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you have been tasked to write or develop online
training materials. When I was at a company a few years ago, they used
DreamWeaver, that is a bit too high end for my purposes. I have content, I
just need a mechanism to deliver it on both CD-ROM and over the Web. I'm
looking for some kind of software that will let users grade themselves and
retake the tests with scoring.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

TIA.

sanjay

Sanjay Srikonda
Technical Writer-InvestLink
8 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
212-981-6144
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.