Re: windows, dialogs, views, and thingies

Subject: Re: windows, dialogs, views, and thingies
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Becca Price" <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:44:32 -0700

See the MS style guide for technical documentation. Solves all this. I am
pretty sure you can get it from Amazon still.

And doesn't Tai Chi just kick your butt? I was shocked how all that lovely
slow motion left me so sweaty and shaking! I was sore for days. And I am in
good shape...

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org