Writing Test Plans

Subject: Writing Test Plans
From: Krisyna Knoblauch <kristyna_knoblauch -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I have been given the task of writing test plans for a
software package that my company developed. This is my
first experience writing a test plan for a major
product.

What are some universal tests that should be included?

I would also appreciate any suggestions you might have
on the subject.

Kristyna Knoblauch

http://mail.yahoo.com/