Defining Banner Colors in ForeHelp Premier 2000

Subject: Defining Banner Colors in ForeHelp Premier 2000
From: Krisyna Knoblauch <kristyna_knoblauch -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have colorized the banners using the Windows feature
within the Project menu of ForeHelp. However, I am
not able to see the colors when I load the help after
the build and compile process.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the
subject for me.

I was able to colorize the popups with a macro, but I
couldn't find a similar macro for defining the banner
color.

Kristyna Knoblauch

http://mail.yahoo.com/