RE: windows, dialogs, views, and thingies

Subject: RE: windows, dialogs, views, and thingies
From: "Carlene Gardner" <orion2 -at- videotron -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 12:25:38 -0400

Becca wrote reagrding names for windows:
"What do you call these thingies in your documentation?"

We use the term "window" a lot, and call it by the name in the title bar.
That let's us talk about the Add User window, or the Create New Account
window, you get my point. It helps, too, that we (the writers) usually name
the windows for our Binary Brethren over in software development.

Hope this helps,

Carlene Gardner
orion2 -at- videotron -dot- ca