Re: PDFs print one copy only

Subject: Re: PDFs print one copy only
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 02:25:28 -0400

There is a workaround for HP Mopier printers (i.e., any recent HP
printer that includes the "RIP once, print many" feature). The
workaround requires several steps and is not for the faint of heart, but
it does work. Write me offline if that is your situation and you are
willing to do a multi-step procedure without whining about it.

Dick