RE: voice recognition tools

Subject: RE: voice recognition tools
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:25:00 -0400

I appreciate seeing the remarks by voice-recognition users.

However, I'm betting that most of you who use the software
in your work are managers, independents, or others who have
separate offices with actual walls and doors. Yes?

Is anybody happily involved with voice software on a daily
basis, AND living in the cube farm with the rest of the
prairie dogs (with many of the neighboring prairie dogs
also using the software)?

ALSO, those of you who use it and are happy with it,
are you using headsets, or is your mike on your desk?

Thanks,

/kevin