Training Style Guides

Subject: Training Style Guides
From: Bonita White <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, stclwrsig-l -at- stc -dot- org
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:59:01 -0400

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there had any manuals that they love on
style guides for training documentation? I have lots of them for end
user/online help, etc., but nothing specifically for training. I am in
the process of doing a web search; but I usually find better info from
these lists.

TIA for your responses,

Bonita