Word Help

Subject: Word Help
From: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:36:48 -0700

Hi. We've got a bit of a Word dilemma. I've got a 30 page document. The
header on page 2 is extending approximately 1/3 of the way down the page. To
clarify, the header is a single line of text, but there is roughly 3 inches of
white space beneath it. I have checked the format/paragraph, etc. The problem
is ONLY on page 2... could it have something to do with the master document??
Any suggestions? I need to fix this relatively fast....thank you all in
advance!!

Kelli Lewis
Technical Writer
Onyx Graphics