RE: Word Help

Subject: RE: Word Help
From: "EXT-Hornoi-Centerwall, Theodore" <Theodore -dot- Hornoi-Centerwall -at- PSS -dot- Boeing -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "'kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com'" <kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:12:39 -0700

> Hi. We've got a bit of a Word dilemma. I've got a 30 page document. The
> header on page 2 is extending approximately 1/3 of the way down the page. To
> clarify, the header is a single line of text, but there is roughly 3 inches of
> white space beneath it. I have checked the format/paragraph, etc. The problem
> is ONLY on page 2... could it have something to do with the master document??
> Any suggestions? I need to fix this relatively fast....thank you all in
> advance!!
>

> Kelli Lewis
> Technical Writer
> Onyx Graphics

How about this: Save just this portion of the document (page 2) as an RFT document
to remove all formatting. Resave as a word DOC and then insert this in place of the
old page into document. That may solve the problem.

Ted Hornoi-Centerwall
Technical Writer, COMSYS
Theodore -dot- Hornoi-Centerwall -at- Boeing -dot- com

The opinions expressed here are mine and not those of my employer, customer,
or colleagues.