Re: voice recognition tools

Subject: Re: voice recognition tools
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:40:01 -0400

Bruce Byfield wrote:

> Hi, Robin:
>
> And, as a telecommuter, you will be glad to know that the average
> laptop can be used in place of a barbell for most isometric
> exercises. You can ignore the stares of other commuters; they'll
> just be jealous of your general level of fitness.

Bruce, don't mean to pick this apart, but, I would use a regular book
rather than a laptop. Much less costly when you drop it.
BTW, how many other commuters see a telecommuter exercising? (unless the
telecommuter has a web camera hooked up and going.)

--
Peter

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a
minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute-and it's
longer than any hour. That's relativity," - Einstein-