FW: Conditional Chaptering

Subject: FW: Conditional Chaptering
From: "Michael Little" <mlittle -at- inlogik -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:23:54 +1000

[Michael Little] Hello,
I am posting this on behalf of some-one who is trying to figure out how to
apply FM6 conditional test to [Michael Little] chapters in a book
file...where [Michael Little] ....

A book consists of the following documents done in Framemaker 6.0:

Cover
TOC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Scenario A)
Chapter 3 (Scenario B)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

of which Chapter 3 has 2 versions (Scenario A and Scenario B). I need to be
able to print the Book with Scenario A of Chapter 3, or Scenario B of
Chapter 3.

Cheers.
[Michael Little]

Technical Publications Team