html link to pdf bookmark or page

Subject: html link to pdf bookmark or page
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:37:24 -0500

Does anyone know of a way to link from an html page to a specific page in a
pdf file? I'm developing an intranet site in which I would like to put links
for specific procedures and policies to a pdf of the employee handbook. If
possible, I would like to link directly to the correct page.

If this is not possible, does anyone have any tips for making a pdf
searchable. I've used the search function on pdfs before, and the results
are never good. I usually get a list of pdfs that contain the search term,
or I can't go to the search results. Please help.

Thanks.

Cathleen McIntosh
cathleen -dot- mcintosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com