Tools: Online tutorials

Subject: Tools: Online tutorials
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Cel (E-mail)" <copyediting-l -at- listserv -dot- indiana -dot- edu>, "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:49:11 -0400

Members of the copyediting-l and techwr-l lists often post to the lists to
ask for information on finding tutorials and other how-to information. I
just came across a Web resource that should help: www.findtutorials.com

The site looks to have a respectable list of tutorials, most (all?) of which
are free. I haven't had a chance to dive in and explore, but for those who
have the time, this site certainly seems to be worth a look. No disclaimer
necessary: I have no ties to these people.

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."--Niels Bohr,
physicist (1885-1962)