Two computer and never going back

Subject: Two computer and never going back
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...just wanted to drop an observation to the list incase
anyone is interested.

I recently bought a laptop and have been using it at work to run the
application that I'm writing about, while the authoring application
(RH2000) is on my desktop machine.

I can't tell you how much easier it is to write about an application
when you don't have to switch back and forth on the same machine. The
instructions are faster to write, they are more accurate, and I'm
writing about aspects of the application that I hadn't addressed
previously.

By all means, petition your management for two workstations...it
isn't just a luxury.

(of couse, Frank Zappa on the headphones doesn't hurt)

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com