Re: Pronoun usage in Terms of Service agreements?

Subject: Re: Pronoun usage in Terms of Service agreements?
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:48:06 -0500

<<Has anyone written Terms of Service Agreements
before? Is it ok to use pronouns in them (we, ours, etc.)? Since I'm not a
lawyer, I don't have that much experience in legalese.>>

I've seen pronouns used in legal documents. They always specify who is defined by "we" and "ours" (much like defining an acronym the first time you use it). But check with a lawyer anyway.

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okvotech.org/cimc