RE: Converting text into tables

Subject: RE: Converting text into tables
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:50:56 -0400

If you have Word, then you most likely also have Excel. Open the text file
in Excel, and when you're asked for the Original Data Type, click
fixed-width. You can then delineate the columns visually, and after all is
said and done you can copy everything back into Word with a simple copy and
paste.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye